Old stories that are now One with the Planet
This is a listing (in no particular order) of fic that has been removed from the site for various reasons, mostly because they were just too embarrasing. If there's something from the dim mists of the past that you're desperate to read again (god help you), head over to the bishink graveyard tumblr to disturb their graves! Otherwise, let these poor stories rest in peace.
- Mementos: Sailor Moon - Malachite/Darian
Cause of death: Trigger Warning Overdose.
- (Various Titles): Final Fantasy VII - Reno's extended family
Cause of death: Acute OCitis.
- To Catch a Carrot & No Friend Like A Brother: Bakuretsu Hunter - Carrot/Marron
Cause of death: Terminal Authorial Chagrin.
- Quests, Promises Kept, You Might Think, etc.: Star Wars - Qui Gon/Obi Wan
Cause of death: Pederasty Pox.
- Two Turtledoves: ALL - Billy Lee & Grissom getting hitched in Headspace
Cause of death: Complications after self-reference removal surgery.
- First Light: YST/RW - Rowen & Sage first-time
Cause of death: Look, do you have YOUR first yaoi fic still available online? It's got a quote from Sarah McLachlan's Possession on it, for chrissakes.
- (Various Titles): YST/RW - All including the tiger, though he claims he was drunk.
Cause of death: My legal cousel has advised me that I might be liable if anyone gouges their eyes out after exposure to my decades-old songfics. Too bad I can't go back in time and sue myself over them. (But you can dig them up here!)
- The Farthest Corners of the Sky & Himmlische: Xenogears - Post-game epic
Cause of death: Judah Black joined the OC Protection Program and is building a new life for himself somewhere else.
- Kami no Kokoro & For the Love of Traitors: Yuu Yuu Hakusho - Yuusuke/Koenma
Cause of death: Upon review it was discovered that Urameshi Yuusuke was in fact an OOC pod-person, and it was summarily dispatched in a clear case of authorial self-defense. (Dig both of them up here!)
- Ebony Door : Various and Sundry - A pointless orgy of boys with long black hair
Cause of death: A four-wheel drive multiple copyright infringement ran off the road at the intersection of Crossover and Improbable, flipped three times and exploded. There were no survivors.
b i s h o n e n i n k